Agricultural Resource Links
NIOSH Agricultural Centers
Click here to view the NIOSH Ag Center fact sheet
- Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety & Health Center
- Western Center for Agricultural Health & Safety
- High Plains Intermountain Center for Agricultural Health & Safety
- Southwest Center for Agricultural Health, Injury Prevention & Education
- Great Plains Center for Agricultural Health
- Southeast Center for Agricultural Health &Injury Prevention
- Northeast Center for Agricultural Safety & Health
- Upper Midwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center
- Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health
- National Children’s Center for Rural and Agricultural Health and Safety
Agricultural Safety Resource Links
- Farm & Ranch eXtension in Safety and Healthy (FReSH)
- NIOSH Fast Facts: Protecting Yourself from Heat Stress
- OSHA-NIOSH Info Sheet: Protecting Workers from Heat Illness
- AgrAbility Regionally, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas have AgrAbility projects.
- Texas Poison Control Center Offices
- 4-H Youth Livestock Video Training
- Are You A Safe Farmer- NIOSH brochure 2010
- The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) provides trade association services for companies that manufacture equipment worldwide in Agriculture, Construction, Forestry, Mining and Utility. AEM’s safety mission is to provide and enhance safe equipment operation guidance. Visit AEM’s safety material website.
- Hearing Safety Brochures: Can You Hear Me? ; Have You Heard?
- Inventory of Farmworker Issues and Protection in the U.S.
- Farm Safety 4 Just Kids
- Food Safety Information Center
- Migrant Clinicians Network
- The Missouri Arthritis Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (MARRTC) and the Missouri AgrAbility Project (MAP)
- National Agricultural Library
- NASD: National Ag Safety Database
- National Center for Farmworker Health
- National Safety Council- Agricultural Safety
- NIOSH Ag Center Fact Sheet
- Pesticide Education Fact Sheets from Penn State
- Ranch TV-a virtual video library designed to teach beef cattle producers the best management practice for beef quality.
- SW Ag Center Fact Sheet
- Youth at Work: Talking Safety is a curriculum dedicated to reducing occupational injuries and illnesses among working youth.
Agricultural Data Sources
- 2011 Farm and Ranch Safety Survey
- Agricultural Safety: 2009 Injuries to Adults on Farms
- Bureau of Labor Statistics-Workplace Injuries
- H2A Agricultural Workers
- H2B Workers
- Occupational Injury and Illness Classification System Resource
- National Agricultural Statistics Service
- NIOSH Data and Statistics Gateway
- NIOSH Industry and Occupational Computerized Coding System (NIOCCS)
- Pew Research Center
- Public Health Library and Information Center Primo-Search Tool for Books, Journal Articles, CDC Stacks and digital objects
- Education Index at PhDs.org is the Internet’s premier source of updated, clear educational data about undergraduate and graduate programs in the United States.